Hello from your P4L Team
We are so excited to announce that we will be opening on Wednesday, June 10th. We are grateful to see some of the restrictions being lifted to allow us to get back into helping you on your journey to wellness!
Here are some guidelines that we MUST keep in mind and follow:
- Maintaining Social Distancing –maintain six feet distance from one another as much as possible. You may need to adjust your workout to accommodate for the space and the available equipment. If the space becomes a concern we will look into using the scheduling app. We will be monitoring space and volume daily.
- Masks MUST be worn when in common areas including the entrance, stairwell, hallway, and locker room as you prepare for your workout. They may be taken off while you are working out and put back on as you leave the building.
- You MUST bring indoor shoes for the gym. Outdoor shoes will not be permitted on the gym floor.
- Towels will be available upon request from a staff member during business hours. Please put dirty towels into the towel bins.
- Locker rooms will be available. Please be aware of how many individuals are in the locker room.
- Lockers will not be available at this time unless you are renting the locker from us. This is to eliminate excessive touching. – Lockers are $10 and Cubbies are $8 per month.
- Showers will be made available. The staff will keep them clean in between clients. We do ask for your assistance in keeping them clean. If you notice that one needs attention, please let the staff know.
- Small Group Training will remain being held outside at Harlow Park, unless otherwise noted. Watch for updates on Facebook.
- Gym doors will be locked at all times. You must use your key fob. This is mandated by the Government to aid with contact tracing regarding Covid. Please DO NOT hold the door open for someone. If you do not have your key, or it is not working correctly please contact a staff member or call the gym.
- If you have been sick, are feeling sick, or have a fever please DO NOT come into the gym.
- New cleaning products will be available in the spray bottles around the facility. The rags that will be with the bottles will be changed out several times throughout the day. These sprays are to be used on the equipment. We also have the wipes available and hand sanitizer.
- Versa-Loops/TheraBands will not be available on the floor to eliminate excessive contact. We will be selling TheraBand by the foot in our gym very soon. If these are pieces of equipment that you enjoy using, please bring your own.
- Drinking Fountains will only be open for fillable bottles. To avoid excessive contact, the drinking spout part of the fountain will not be available. Please bring a water bottle to fill or purchase one from us.
- Remember to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before and after your workout.
Again, we are cleaning as always and will continue to increase the cleaning procedures daily. We are so excited to be back. We have missed you all. If we abide by the guidelines above, we will be successful!
Please contact us with any questions or concerns.